I had mentioned the problem of this blog’s mobile support before, but decided to try another plug-in because we want share buttons and rich theme in mobile too.
And I found the WPtap News Press.
This has flexible customization and goes well along AddThis plug-in.
But I encountered the same problem as the previous article, the date expression broken online canadian pharmacy in Japanese pages.
I changed the code before, but I found the cause is in the qtranslate.
I referred to the blog blow.
I changed the date format into ‘yyyy.mm.dd’ style temporarily to fix the problems easily, and
modified some code of theme.
I modified the header source code a little to add our company site banner and language-switchers too.
I feel that these locale or encoding related problems still exists in Open Source Software.
(To find and fix those problems is sometimes a fun itself, I know)